The choice of boxes for cosmetics can be much easier if you know what other options are available in modern production processes. You can dispel all your doubts and we encourage you to familiarize yourself with our offers adapted to individual needs. This is how we do it in Print Pack – we provide you with different possibilities and enable you to make the right choice, ideal for your cosmetics.
Today, a beauty cream with the most ordinary cosmetic formula is usually packed in an additional packaging in the form of a cardboard box, whereas it is a standard with luxury creams. It is also the same with eye shadows, mascaras or other more expensive cosmetics. Therefore, when selecting a box for cosmetics, you will follow the latest trends or explore innovative solutions, which have also proven efficient both in wholesale and retail.
You can choose different cardboard boxes from a variety of options, including:
- colour of a bottom – the top layer of cardboard is white, while the bottom is:
- white – very popular, giving a box luxury look. The colour is used to produce more expensive cosmetics. In the case of more favourable price, it is worth ordering for packaging of middle range cosmetics or their cheaper equivalents;
- cream – equally popular and used for boxes for cosmetic with a white cover. Made to customer’s specifications, strong and sturdy, able to be printed and easy to assemble in the final form;
- weight – basis weight of cardboard that we use to create boxes for cosmetics is 230-350 g/m2, however the final version may include your current specification. This parameter influences:
- thickness of cardboard,
- decoration – from traditional full-colour offset printing to a color scheme enhanced with gold and silver, and in the case of custom decorations we offer:
- varnish – UV varnish is applied to a cardboard box with an overall coating or spot effect. The final result can be mat or gloss surface, respectively enriched and protected with just a layer of varnish; we use also dispersion varnish (gloss, matt, iriodin),
- foil – applying metallic or ‘foil’ effect (gloss, matt, “soft touch”) to a box surface adds a premium feel to the product, depending on the choice of foil colour and any decorations. It can be applied to an entire outer surface or particular details, which can encourage potential customers to choose the products branded with your logo,
- hot stamping – type of thermal printing used to create silver or gold highlights. The whole process includes coating the particular element a special multi-layer foil. Surface can be covered with a layer of varnish, which gives decorations final look.
Boxes for cosmetics that you offer can have different parameters, outer and inner appearance and we assure that they will be always of top quality, durable and beautifully made. We use also fancy cardboards with different textures, colours and basis weight. It is the more expensive option.Print Pack Poland provides comprehensive services related to the production of packaging. We offer cooperation, which includes both the selection of raw materials, appropriate development and delivery of ready-made boxes for cosmetics for your company or to a different predetermined address. This is important especially if you don’t have time for each activity, with which you want to entrust professionals.
As a producer of cardboard boxes, we have the access to different types of cardboard, that is why we will provide you with a professional assistance in selecting the right size and weight of a box suitable for your cosmetics. It is important for a packaging to be an aesthetic complement to cosmetics, not only as a present, but also as a standard box used in retail and wholesale.
The cosmetic industry is highly competitive with individual products. Therefore, if you want your product to be more attractive and eye-catching, you can choose interesting packaging. Boxes for cosmetics offer a wide range of possibilities. We will help you make the right choice.